Quality PVC-U Windows
Want to improve your home but not sure where to start? We’ll help you choose the right windows.
We offer some of the most energy efficient windows on the market today. Our windows will not rot, peel, crack or warp, no matter what the weather throws at them.
VEKA PVC-U WINDOWS
We offer a varied selection of PVC-U window products and systems. SOFTLINE 82MD the VEKA system that is ready for future requirements.
- 82 mm system with innovative multi-chamber geometry for excellent thermal insulation
- Insulantion values of up Uw = 0.67 W/(m2K) when using higly insulating triple glazing with Ug 0.4 W/(m2K)
- Glass penetration of 25 mm reduces heat transfer
- Universally suitable for new constructions and house renovation projects
- Wall thickness at the highest RAL quality standard 'Class A' (DIN EN 12608)
- Three-level seal keeps out noise, cold, damp and draughts
- Also available as AD system with rebate seal
- Surface finishing with films and skirtings possible
Slim windows design, unique thermal performance
With heating costs on the rise, hose owners are increasingly looking for energy saving solutions. Modern UPVC windows based on new SOFTLINE 82 profile system improve the energy efficiency of just any building while offering ultimate comfort. The 82 mm installation depth, multi-chamber thermal insulation and advanced windows sealing have a tremendous impact on energy consumption and make your house a great place to live in any season.
With wall thicknesses conforming to the highest German standard (RAL Class A), SOFTLINE 82 UPVC windows combines excellent thermal properties with extreme durability and safety. Its timeless windows design fits all architectural styles, from state-of-the-art new construction to refurbished old buildings.
- A basic installation depth of 82 mm makes the system universally suitable for new construction and refurbishments.
- Its excellent thermal insulation is achieved by a unique multi-chamber geometry, enabling Uw values of up to 0.67 W/(m2 K)
- The high-performance sealing system with triple gaskets shields off noise, cold, damp and draughts
- Proven steel reinforcements have the size and strength to guarantee safe functioning and burglar resistance
- The classic design with its elegant lines and slightly rounded contours blends in with any architectural style
SCHÜCO PVC-U WINDOWS
The plastic window with the innovative Schüco LivIng 7-chamber system is a window that has set itself the goal of meeting all criteria in terms of tightness, energy saving, functionality and design.
The 7-chamber profile design with optimized chamber geometry and 82 mm deep frame provides the highest thermal insulation.
Schuco LivIng plastic windows are equipped with triple glazing as standard, so they already have Ug values of 0.5 W / m²K and less. With these values, they already comply with the Energy Saving Ordinance of 2016.
- SCHÜCO PVC windows has excellent sound and heat insulation
- Excellent long-term tightness
- High elasticity and durable elasticity
- Excellent mechanical properties
- SCHÜCO PVC-U plastic windows are equipped with triple glazing
- Ozone, UV and weather resistant
- Flexible and tight from -35°C to +100°C
The new system generation for the efficient construction of pioneering PVC-U windows
The windows are available with a rebate gasket or centre gasket and is suitable for glass thicknesses of 24 to 52 millimetres to suit customer requirements.
SCHÜCO LivIng offers a wide variety of options, with the most exacting demands in terms of comfort, security, energy efficiency and design.